Friday, April 11, 2008

The Worst Elimination EVER.

Michael John's was eliminated from American Idol yesterday. And I am NOT happy. Worst Elimination EVER. The elimination came as a shock everyone, including the judges. Every year American Idol has their shocking elimination and this is season it was Michael. I can't help but think that American Idol did this on purpose. They needed something to get people talking and they used him. I can't see how he got the lowest number of votes (confession: I didn't vote). He was never in the bottom three while Kristy has been there every week (almost). Sure, Simon wasn't crazy about his rendition of Aerosmith's "Dream On" calling a bad song choice but still, I don't think it mattered. Michael has a lot of fans. I loved his version of "Dream on"and I think alot of people could agree with me. 8th place is not good for my favorite. Not good at all. Sure maybe, he wasn't gonna win (Archuleta has it in the bag) but I was at least hoping for 5th maybe 4th. Heck, I thought he would make the top 3. Point is, I doubt he got the lowest number of votes. I'm starting to think this is all rigged. I'm just so disappointed. Oh and the worst part of the night: After Ryan says Michael has the lowest number of votes, he mention how last year no one got eliminated because of Idol Gives Back but then goes on to say, "Not this year. Michael, you are going home." Way to bring our hopes up and then crush it again, Ryan. *sigh* I almost don't feel like watching anymore (keyword: almost). Yeah, I still like David Cook but it won't feel the same anymore. I'm bitter. Whatever, Michael, you're gonna go on to do great things and you don't need to win American Idol for that. I'm looking forward to listening to anything that has your name on it in the future.

Check out Michael's shocking elimination and his awesome final performance of "Dream on" (I don't know why I keep torturing myself by watching it over and over).





With Michael's elimination, I forgot all about Jordin Sparks's performance of "No Air" with Chris Brown. So good. She's awesome. I love her.<3

0 comments: