Wednesday, April 9, 2008

OMG. YAY.

OMG. I have a 100 views. How exciting is that?! Haha. That was actually pretty quick. I know most of the view are probably from me and my brother but still, its pretty cool. I keep checking on my blog like somehow its gonna magically change from the last time I looked at it. I know there's probably a way that you can get it to not count your own views and I keep saying I want to to do it but as I've mentioned before, procrastination is what I do best. My brother also counts for a lot of the views because he's always checking if I updated my blog so he can make some not-so-nice comments. Usually he is disappointed because I've been lacking on the updates lately. Regardless, I still think it's pretty exciting to see the number 100 on my page and I hope to make it to 200 someday. I know this is a pretty short blog but I just wanted to share my excitement somewhere. Update soon. (hopefully) =)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Hanna don't get so exited I'm sure I make up about 70 of the views, you make up 15 (SINCE YOU BARELY UPDATE IT!) Sadika like 7 your professor like 5 and 3 from random people who ACCIDENTALLY clicked on your blog by mistake. (Since you're obviously bad at math and I'm very good at it all those add up to 100)