Monday, April 7, 2008

I wish I could Change

I happen to be reading another blog and I read something I related with completely. It was about procrastination. If somebody were to ask me what I do best at, I would tell them I am #1 at procrastinating. Its not a good thing, I know, but I can't help it. I do it ALL the time. Heck, I'm procrastinating right now (I open up word to start my research paper and write my name and date. And now, I'm here, writing a blog about procrastination.) Its really one of my worst habits. But the reason I procrastinate all the time is because I can't stay focused on anything that bores me. I'd rather be doing something entertaining than write a research paper. I constantly tell myself I have plenty of time to do something I'm suppose to so I always leave it to the last minute. I even revolve my homework time around my TV schedule. Doing homework online is also the worst thing for me to do. I always end up on some random site just to avoid doing homework. Its really sad but I guess thats just the way I am. Its hard for me to focus on something when knowing I could be doing something better or funner. I wish I could change. I wish I could be one of those people who like to get things done early. Really I do. Like the other blog said, there should be a medication for procrastination. I'd need a whole lot of it.

0 comments: