Friday, February 8, 2008

You Want A Piece Of Me?

Britney Spears was released from UCLA Medical Center wednsday ealier than intended. She was taken to the Medical Center on January 31st and was held under a 72-hour psychiatric hold, which was extended to 14 days. She was releases seven days ealier than expected. As soon as she was released from the hospital, paparazzi, of course, swarmed her vehicle. News helicopters even followed her to the hotel.

My solution for Britney Spears: Get as far away from Los Angles as possible!! Seriously, I don't understand why that girl is still hanging around L.A. She wants the paprazzi to leave her alone, then do your part and get away from them. Sometimes I think Britney actually wants the Paparazzi to follow her. I wonder if she actually calls the paparazzi and tells them where exactly she is going to be at what time. Instead of getting away from them, she is actually friending them. Yes, I admit, I do feel bad for her. But I feel like she is not really trying to get her life together. I think she should move somewhere far far away for a while. Yeah, sure, maybe paparazzi will follow her there. But certaintly it wont be as bad as it is now. Britney Spears has took her shot at the media and paparazzi with her new single, "Piece of Me" before. Lyrics include, "I’m Miss American Dream since I was 17, Don’t matter if I step on the scene Or sneak away to the Philippines They still gon put pictures of my derrière in the magazine." Britney please, do us all a favor, and Get Out Of Los Angeles!

0 comments: