Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday!


So, what better way to start off my blog than by talking about the Giants in the super bowl, since they are on the verge of something wonderful. They are in the super bowl for the first since 2000 when they lost to the Baltimore Ravens. The Giants are going to play the New England Patriots, who are undefeated. It is going to be a tough game for the giants and they are 12 point underdogs (even though I don't support betting on the game). To get here the Giants have won 10 straight road games, which is really hard to do, so they are on a roll. But the Patriots have one 18 games in a row during the whole season, the first time in football history. Some say that this Patriots team is the best ever, but this game will determine everything. During the season the Patriots set many records, like the most points scored in a season, most touchdowns thrown by a quaterback (Tom Brady) and most touchdown receptions by a receiver (Randy Moss). But the Giants are on the verge of possibly defeating the greatest team in NFL history and completing the greatest upset in sports history. It may seem like I know a lot about football, but I really don't, but over the past two weeks this is all they been talking about on all these sports shows my brother watches.


I am excited to watch the game even though I'm not a big foootball fan. I like to watch the commercials and if the half time show is any good I like to watch that. This game is so big, and people have been talking about it for two weeks, I'm sort of getting sick of the game itself. I must have seen that video of Tom Brady walking around the city with that boot thing on over a hundred times. My brother has been telling me everything about this game and really I just want the Giants to win. I hope it's exciting like their last game against the Packers, that was exciting. Other than that the super bowl is considered like a holiday. Their pregame show is 4 hours long!

4 comments:

Sadika said...

i agree i was sick of hearing about the Super Bowl.. and finally it happened and they WON!!!!!

Unknown said...

I agree with that girl/boy (funny name don't know if your a girl or boy sorry) I was sick of hearing about for so long, but I'm happy they won. Also it was a well written blog and seems like you know what your talking about when it comes to football.

Sadika said...

For your information, Osama, im a girl. And this paper as well as the rest were well written and actually interesting cant wait to read more of your writing.

Unknown said...

well still unknown gender person I WROTE THIS BLOG entry as well as all the other blogs i own this blog PERSON