Tuesday, May 6, 2008

FOUR!

We're down to four contestants remaining on American Idol. I must say, I am a little surprised by this final four. What the heck, I'm a lot surprised. Syesha shouldn't be there. And neither should Jason. Syesha should have been gone a looong time ago. Its not she has a bad voice because she definitely doesn't and its not that I don't like her personality because she does seem nice and not annoying but its just she should have left when it was between her and Michael. I'm still bitter as you can tell. Jason is...I don't know, he's Jason. I like Jason you know, he always seems so happy and never has a frown on his face. He's very relaxed and take everything in stride. He makes it easy to like him...as a person. The thing about Jason is he almost seems like he doesn't really care if he's voted off. Like he's just doing this for the heck of it and could care less if he wins. Maybe he just knows he doesn't have a chance? Anyway I'm really surprised he actually made it to the final four. He seems like a likable guy and all but as far as his music goes... he kinda sounds the same every week. I must admit, he kinda bores me. Nothing he sings really catches my attention. I don't know what got him to where he is. Maybe its cause he's pretty? Girls like pretty.

So now for the not-so-surprising. Yep, you guessed it, Cook and Archuleta. The two Davids! I think its pretty obvious that its gonna be a Cook/Archuleta finale. Everybody predicted Archuleta in the finale from way back in the top 24. And once David Cook began to shine during top 12, we knew he'd be joining. As for me, I'm team Cook. I've been rooting for Michael and Cook since the top 12 and since Michael has been gone (grrr..) , I was all for Cook. I lovelovelove his performance every week. Download them and everything. As for Archuleta...I like the kid (I call him a kid when he's like..my age), he has an amazing voice and I liked some of his performances. For some reason, he always makes me laugh. And he doesn't even have to do anything. He could just stand there and smile and I'd laugh. Sooo anyway, I'd be happy with a Cook/Archuleta finale with David Cook winning it all. And I think thats how its going to turn out.

P.S. I was so focused on getting all my blogs done I forgot all about American Idol today! That, like, never happens.

0 comments: