Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It Comes To An End

Today is was our last day of classes. And I couldn't be happier. Of course, we still got a few finals and such after that but still, last day of classes for my first year of college. Its a big deal. Its amazing how fast time flies. Like really really flies. Its crazy. Feels like yesterday me and my friends were all worried about getting through our first year of college. And now, its here. Its weird cause its feels like just yesterday I was in high school yet it all seems so far away, you know. So much has changed in a year. I'm not gonna say I feel like a whole different person cause I don't, but I do have a whole new look at college than I did before. To be honest, I was extremely worried about starting college. Like kinda freaked out.I wasn't going to any of my friends with me which sucked (and still does) and I was worried about how tough the work would be. Now that I've made it through freshman year (almost, still gotta take finals), its nothing like I thought it would be. To be honest, its just like high school but with more freedom, which is good. College is like high school but better. The work isnt as tough as I though it would be. I mean, its actually pretty decent. I dont know if its just St. Johns, since I've obviously never been to another school, or if every college is like that. The work is nothing like I imagined it to be. I mean, we do get alot of work and stuff, much more than I ever did in high school but....I dont know, I guess I just expected to be up long hours and crying myself to sleep every night. I'm very glad thats not the case though. College is actually pretty decent. I don't love it (because ew, who loves school) but I dont hate it either. I am glad the year is coming to an end. I may like college but there's nothing I like more than summer vacation. No more school, no more work, no more nothing. And I couldn't be happier.

BTW, I'm kinda sad this is my final blog for the class. This thing did get on my nerves at times but I'm still kinda sad to see it go. It started out as nothing and I watched it grow week and after week. Its like my baby. Maybe I should continue writing in this thing but just make it more personal, you know...at least now I wont be worried about a due date or making sure I have a certain number of posts by that Sunday. Ah well, we'll see...

Hope you and your wife and Lucy have an awesome summer, Professor Farley! good grade plz?

0 comments: